Tel +33 (0) 5 58 43 31 29
Paule Wattine, a graduate of The Monte Carlo Institute of law and real estate studies, created her first real estate agency in 1963; she also founded the first "Real Estate Transaction, Construction, Sales and Management Company" in Dax and on the South Atlantic Coast.
The experience acquired since 1963 - in fields such as real-estate, construction and property development - is the structure to our family group, and has established its reputation.
The expertise of Wattine Logim SAS's partners, hereafter introduced, provides our clients with an unrivaled quality of service:
- Isabelle Poch-Wattine , Ms & DEA in Human and Political Sciences from Bordeaux 1 University, specializing in economic development of emerging cultures, BA in Ethnology and Anthropology from the Faculty of Etnology in Bordeaux
- Michael Theodore Poch, Mc Gill University (Montreal, Canada) , English speaking Canadian, specializing in economic and social studies, fluent in both French and English, translator.
- Dr. Dominique - Jean Wattine , Doctor in Public Law, specialized in urbanism and environmental laws, Attorney at the Bar in Bayonne,
- Lifestyle Estates International, a London based real estate company, our exclusive partner in the UK, specialized in acquiring and selling exceptional properties : www.lifestyle-estates.com
We offer our professional excellence at both national and international levels, with offices in the 6th Arrondissement of Paris, and in London's prime South Kensington & Chelsea.
We also work closely with a number of chartered accountants, who will advise you on the fiscal aspects of your purchase.
Since 1963, Wattine Logim SAS is committed to selling the most beautiful properties of the Basco-Landaise coast, maintaining a high standard of transactions.
We are grateful for the incredible quality of life that the South West of France offers; our partners count amongst the following hobbies :
Paule, Honorary Member of the Regional Botanical Society & Bordas Society. Sponsor of the University of Pau and les Pays de l 'Adour.
Isabelle, France Champion of Surfing and photographer of Natural Sites.
Michael Theodore, excellent surfer for more than 40 years, fond of oceanography and meteorology, rare seashell collector.
Dominique Jean, keen surfer, fond of Maritime History.
This website presents our unique Ocean & Country properties, and we hope to count you amongst our clients in the near future.
- We thank Julien Salomon, at Bobby Hugges for website development and improvement.